You can find CCUA’s locally-grown produce at the Columbia Farmers Market on Saturdays at the Activity and Recreation Center’s (ARC) back parking lot on Ash and Clinkscales, next to Gerbes.
Market hours are from 8am-noon, March 19 through the end of October.
What to expect from CCUA’s tent throughout the season:
- GREENS! Spinach, kale, chard, tatsoi, salad mix, head lettuce, escarole
- Everyone’s favorite: TOMATOES! All sorts: cherries, slicers, plum, grape, red, orange, green, purple, yellow, and “stripey”
- Stock your pantry with our HERBS! Oregano, thyme, chives, sage, mint, dill, cilantro, parsley, basil, rosemary, fennel
- The hidden wonders: ROOTS! Carrots, radishes, parsnips, beets, bunch onions, red pearl onions
- And how could we forget: Cucumbers, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, green beans, red beans, and so much more!